Sunday, June 20, 2010

The time has come!!

i can't believe that the moment that i've been waiting for has finally come!! well, one of the moments actually.. hehe.. tomorrow is going to be my 1st day of ROS at 'HER' school!! hehe.. i'm so damn excited and afraid at the same time.. hehe.. well, it's my 1st time of being a teacher.. hehe.. i'm here to make observations regarding 'HER' school.. the name is SMK KOTA MASAI 2 if i'm not mistaken.. hehe.. some of the teachers there are looking forward to my 1st appearance.. it's not that i'm so damn hot and good looking.. it just that i'm 'with HER' if you get what i mean.. hehe.. i've met some of the teachers there.. for the time being, they are looking nice and friendly.. hehe.. hopefully that i can create and maintain the good rapport between them.. i've started the 1st step by making friends with kamis, faimi, and afzan.. i hope i spell their names correctly.. hehe.. they will be my housemates for the time being.. for this whole 2 weeks of my ROS.. hehe.. my excitement has overcome my world cup fever.. haha.. luckily the teams that i support are not playing tonight.. hehe.. ok then.. i think i've got to stop now.. i need to prepare myself mentally and physically for my 1st day of ROS.. hehe.. till then.. owh, by the way, ROS stands for 'Rancangan Orientasi Sekolah'.. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...